Intelligent Spectral Balancer
Intelligent plugin that brings out clarity and eliminates harsh resonances
Adapts to your audio in realtime and automatically combats fatigued frequency areas
Lets you creatively sculpt and shape your tonal balance without nasty artifacts
- Global threshold:Pull the middle circle node downwards to increase the over-all effect amount. When the curve is horizontal, Smooth Operator will apply the same effect amount across the entire frequency spectrum.
- Change the response curve:Move the 4 nodes on the curve to sculpt your desired frequency response. Preserve frequency areas by moving the nodes up, or go harder on frequency areas by dragging the nodes down. Use your mousewheel or trackpad-scroll to adjust the Q.
- Go surgical or go broad:The ”Focus” slider controls how surgically Smooth Operator works. At 100%, each frequency spike is processed independently, while lower focus values will give you a broader response.
- Monitor problematic areas in solo:Engage the “Solo” button to audition different areas of the frequency spectrum separately and identify problematic areas in your track. Then decide how hard Smooth Operator should tackle them.
- Use Smooth Operator as an intelligent ducker:If you engage “Side Chain” mode, you can duck your signal relative to the frequency content of another track in your mix. The side chain input will then determine what frequencies are attenuated, allowing you to create space between two competing tracks in your mix. (Example: Ducking your bass with your kick set as the side chain input).
- Two algorithm modes:Click the “M” icon to switch between “High-Res” and “Classic” algorithms. “Classic” offers lower latency for tracking and production workflows, while “High-Res” offers a cleaner response for mixing and mastering purposes.
- Display options:Switch between pink, green and blue background colors. Fully resizable plugin window
MAC OSX WINDOWS
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BabSmop