Orange* amps inspired Amp.
There are no other guitar amplifiers other than Orange Amplifiers* whose looks and presence is as unique as its sounds. Instantly recognizable by its bright colorful appearance, delivering thunderous crunchy tone used by world class acts such as Fleetwood Mac*, The Black Crowes*, Oasis*, Mastodon*, High on Fire*, Slipknot*, Orianthi*, Deftones*, Korn*, and many others!
This time, Kuassa uses a different approach where we mix and match the tones from different inspirations of Orange Amplifiers* for each channel, resulting in six distinct sounds for you to rock on your personal computer. Powered by the third generation of our proprietary circuit-matching technology, please enjoy the incarnation of British heaviness: Amplifikation Clarent.
Run Amplifikation Clarent as plug-ins inside your DAW’s project, or gave an immediate run as standalone app for a quick guitar practice or drafting out presets, or break it down to 3 different amp modules inside Amplifikation 360 “playground” where you can mix and match with Kuassa’s other Amplifikations or Efektors.
- Clarent A: Thick and clean. A powerful choice for playing with effect pedals.
- Clarent B: Meaty and crunchy. Delivers punchy, mid-forward distortion on channel 2.
- Clarent C: Modern high gain type sound. Pushing massive distortion with long sustain.
- 2 channels for each amp: Low Gain and High Gain.
- Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
- Low pass and high pass filters.
- Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Orange* cabinets.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: Shure* SM57, Sennheiser* MD421, Sennheiser* MD441, C&T* Naked Eye, Royer* 121, AKG* C414, Neumann* TLM103.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration,
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Support up to 8x Oversampling
MAC OSX WINDOW
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: KuassaClarent