Hands on delay for every flavor
Creative and versatile delay plugin that lets you sculpt, shape and transform your wet signal
Use it to add unique and beautiful delay/echo colors to your mixes – full of vibe and analog flavor
Designed as an ideal ‘go-to’ delay – with a pristine sound, flexible features and a fast workflow
- Delay setup:Tempo-sync modes: Straight, dotted, triplet (syncs to your DAW’s BPM).
- Free mode: 0.01 ms - 2500 ms.
- Accuracy:Set your delays with 0.01ms precision when in “Free” mode. Double-click the numerical display and type-in your desired delay time.
- Ping-Pong:Classic stereo delay trick.
- Ducker:Ducks the delay signal when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
- Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut:A pair of juicy, analog-modeled, filters to shape the tonal response of the wet signal.
- Attack + Sustain:Flexible transient designers to shape the envelope of your delay signal.
- Cheap:A custom 11-bit signal path inspired by vintage digital delays.
- Tape:Analog-modeled saturation algorithm, which will give you a classic tape delay sound.
- Swirl:Warm and organic-sounding phasing effect that adds movement to your delays.
- Sauce:Algorithmic reverb for adding diffusion to the wet signal.
- Wider:Changes the timing between the left and right signals to a create a wider delay sound.
- Richer:Changes the pitch between the left and right signals to a create a lush and wide delay sound.
- Pan:Pans the delay.
- Mono:Turns the delay into a mono signal.
- Destiny:Subtle randomization algorithm that creates a more human delay feel.
- Off mode:Double click the “Comeback Kid” logo to disable the delay engine. This allows you to use the plugin’s flavoring tools on your dry signal — like a regular multi-FX / color box.
- Display options:Switch between dark and light background colors
MAC OSX WINDOWS
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BabCOme
- SKU: Bab227