Customized Workflow To Match Any Style.
Discover Bitwig Studio, the innovative music creation and performance software for all major platforms. Experience seamless integration of linear timeline sequencing together with nonlinear, performance-oriented clip launching and an intuitive user interface that adapts to each step of your workflow. Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realizing any musical idea across every stage of production
Powerful Editing Tools
We want to help you make your musical ideas happen, in as few steps as possible. Focus on the music, not the tool.
Audio That Works For You
Audio clips are your musical blocks, and edits can be made within them. Split at onsets, repitch with curves, or scale and stretch in various ways. And when the tempo changes, your audio will match it, courtesy of time-stretching options from us and Zplane.
Instruments & Effects
Here’s a taste of the vast and ever-growing device library that comes with Bitwig Studio. With over 90 different instruments, audio and note FX, container devices, and signal routers you can translate any idea into music.
130+ Devices Included
Bitwig Studio devices are virtual instruments, audio effects, and other tools for crafting signal into sound. The extensive array of included devices can cover all your sound design needs, from the subtle to the extreme.
- Bitwig Studio includes instruments and effects such as:
- Polysynth, our subtractive synthesizer: Two flexible oscillators plus drive,
- waveshaping, feed-back, and a lush filter equals so much more.
- Drum Machine: Drop in samples or electronic drum synths. Each note is now
- its own audio chain.
- Sampler: A versatile instrument for playing and manipulating audio with
- several playback modes, including granular or wavetable options and much
- Amp: A flexible and powerful amp simulator.
- EQ+ is a feature-packed graphical equalizer with up to 8 bands, excellent
- visualization, mouse gestures, and new algorithms.
- Phase-4: A four-oscillator phase modulation and phase distortion synthesizer
- for classic, modern, and future sounds.
- The Grid is an open modular sound design environment that powers a family
- of devices. It includes a vast library of modules and a supersonic workflow.
- Polymer, a fun and quick synth: Pick an oscillator, a filter, and an envelope generator. Choose your synthesis method: Subtractive, FM/PM, hard sync,
- PWM, phase distortion, and Wavetable? Polymer covers them all.
MAC OSX WINDOWS
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BTWST4
- SKU: BTWST4